Happy Father's Day: Terrence

As a man, you hold the weight of the world on your back, me on your bosom, and your children in your hands. With all this responsibility only God can keep you balanced. However you manage to let the world cause you no pain, because I guard your heart. You keep your hands clean, because your children eat from them.

I thank you today and every today for not only being a father, but a man, a real man. All your imperfections are made right by the twinkle in your kids eyes when they see you. They know that they can count on you and find comfort in you.

You were the one getting up in the middle of the night to care for them when they were fresh out of the womb. Your paternal instincts, mixed with your love, and acceptance of responsibility has made you a great father. I know you don't take your role as a father for granted but as a blessing. You are proud and your chest swells at your children's accomplishments because you play a role in teaching and nurturing them.

I will always love you and will be eternally grateful to God and you for the rest of my life!

Happy Father's Day!

Reply to this post

Post a Comment