It's So Hard...

To say goodbye. Even if it's just for a while.
Right now, I need you. But, you need you more. I hate feeling that emptiness that your absence brings. I hate feeling like none of my feelings matter. I hate feeling. Most of all I hate feeling like you don't feel the same.
It's hard to say, even harder to live. How do you convince someone that two halves equal a whole? You can't. The truth is, the way it is, is perfect for me and sucks for you. But, you're changing that.
The power has shifted and a sense of normalcy will be implemented. But who wins under this regime? You? Who lives to be normal? What do normal people achieve? Perhaps peace.
Our lives have become so hectic. In fact, nothing was/is normal about how we behave in our relationship. Except for the love we have.
Some people say love isn't enough. I assure you they have never felt real love. The kind that will make you want to do anything necessary to assure their loved one feels LOVED.
Romantic love and platonic love has one difference. Choice. With you I chose the one I thought would last. What do you choose?

Lady Eloise

Reply to this post

Post a Comment