What's Hot vs. What's Not!

Debate Time! What is Hot and What is Not?

It seems my day has been turned around. Talk about  handsome men can do that. Ok these are the contestants: The fast five men.


A co-worker saw the movie this weekend and she has come back in "lust" with Tyrese. I asked her how could she even notice him when "The Rock" was in the movie. Another co-worker pointed out the appeal of Ludacris. 

So here’s the question? Who’s hot? And why?

A.The Rock
B. Tyrese

C. Ludacris
D. Paul Walker


SN: Remember when Vin Diesel would have warranted a vote :| 

And just for fun lets also address the random Rick Ross phenomenon…


 LOL.....

2 comments

classybutsassy | June 20, 2011 at 9:54 AM

hmmm....Funny, i am just seeing this cover of Rick Ross for the first time. About a year ago i was his biggest fan, almost fell out when i met him in person at the airport and erthang....i am not so much of a fan now since everyone wants to look like him including my baby daddy and i am just over the ball head big beard thing..i do still find him attractive, but with a shirt on..even though i dont mind the weight that there i dont want to see in PUBLIC on my man or any other man for that matter. Keep it indoors, at the end of the day, even though i dont mind it, it is unhealty. However, i do find all the above mentioned men to be attractive but i would only choose Tyrese because i like my men darker than Luda, normally not as dark as Tyrese, but he has a swag that i am definitely feelin even though i also normally wouldnt go after skinny men, or what most call fine, i like a little meat on my bones. i love Luda cause he is a hometown homeboy, so i will support him. the others are very easy on the eye, but i can do without them. :-))))

Unknown | June 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Well, I wouldn't classify Tyrese as classically handsome or skinny. However, if I must he does have a certain appeal. I get it, but I dont. As for the others...YES! But when it comes down to it, I like who I'm with because he is more than outwardly attractive. As long as their young, dumb, and full of cum...they make the cut lol I kid.

Post a Comment