Grasshopper Use Your Wings!

Because grasshoppers are generally harmless, they have long been a favorite insect for children, who like to catch them and keep them in jars to observe.

Dear Grasshopper(s),
 Now is the time for you to stop caring about who's watching you and what judgements they may make about you. They just want to hold you captive and look at you because they are bored with themselves. You and only you, should be the tour guide on your journey in life. Along the way you may get lost, but lucky for you you have a built in navigation system, God! It's more than possible to have what you want and whats good for you, all in one. 

This is your new credo:
"I am me, and only me. Take me as I am or watch me as I go!"

Lady Eloise aka Little L@^(

Reply to this post

Post a Comment