Perfect Peace

I really can't put in words how heavy my heart feels. I suppose that's when and why time with God is so important. All you can do in times of speechlessness is ask God to listen to your heart.
I am by nature a lover and when I love, I love hard. There is no mystery to the ones I love, that in spite of my sometimes erratic behavior, that everything I do has love behind it.
That is why it pains me to see someone I love in pain. Especially, if in part by me. I never want to bring anything but happiness to someone's life.
It is my prayer that God works everything out for the good. His will. Not theirs, not mine. When God does (and he will) may peace surround us and may he fill the void in everyone's life.

Tonight pray for peace of mind.

Lady Eloise

Reply to this post

Post a Comment