Message To My Baby

So today I sent a message to my baby. In typical diva fashion I refused to pick up the phone after we hung up abruptly. I started by asking him what HIS problem was. Deep down knowing some things have been occupying my thoughts.

I simply said, "you've been distant."

"I'm not distant. It just seems like you been in this funky mood and I was just letting you work through it."-Him

"I'm frustrated nothing is going right and it feels like I don't have the strength or resources to change it."-Me

"Well I just want to let you know that you can do any thing you put your mind to and you don't have to push me away if any thing we need to work together"-Him

"Thanks what I really need is a hug, maybe some special activity :)"-Me

"Well I want to be the one to always give u both"-Him

Mucho caliente'...He's going to kill me for copying and pasting our intimate conversation! But I wanted to show the world why I love this man. He is always the calm in the storm. He is the perfect balance of friend and lover. Most of all he tolerates me and still loves me!

"What took you so long"...

Lady Eloise

Reply to this post

Post a Comment