My Heart

Follow your heart. Regardless of what others tell you to do, it's how you feel at the end of the day that matters.

Even when you don't have the courage to do what is best. If you just pray and ask God for a revelation, he will show you the way.

If not for God, I would still be living in uncertainties. Making bad choice after bad choice. But three weeks ago I prayed the hardest prayer I have had to pray in a while. Only to have the most difficult week of my life to follow. Broken hearts, broken promises, broken dreams. I was rendered helpless. Only to look up and wonder if it was a dream.

I'll admit it wasn't easy. I tried to fix things, to make things the way they were. God corrected me. He knew what was best for me, for everyone.

So now I lie here, determined. Determined to be successful in every way. I am reminded that happiness is a choice. I am happy.

Lady Eloise

Reply to this post

Post a Comment