Jason Kidd/ Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA Champions

Congrats to Jason Kidd and the Dallas Mavericks for winning the 2011 NBA championship. I can give credit where it is due. I’m still a little bruised by them sweeping my Los Angeles Lakers in round 2 of the playoffs. However, it has been a long journey for the franchise. 









I remember when Jason Kidd came into the NBA for two reasons. One: my household is filled with die hard basketball fans and the excitement over Jason Kidd and Grant Hill entering the league was overwhelming. But I must admit the main reason I remember that year is because everyone had to have the new Jason Kidd and Grant Hill shoes. At my school we wore uniforms (blue and white) and both shoes had the colors. What can I say…I’m a lady.

See Below:

Jason Kidd (1995)










Grant Hill (1995)









BTW: My excitement over this win is fueled by 2 reasons as well: Lebron didn’t get the ring and the Lakers’ have been vindicated.

TEAM LAKERS!

1 comment

Anonymous | June 17, 2011 at 2:35 PM

hi

Post a Comment