B.O.B.

Today in my office, I was talking to a few of my girlfriends and the subject of intimacy arose. All of us, at some point or another have had to be apart from our mates (military or work responsibilities). They were surprised to learn that when my husband was away, I had a boyfriend to help me with my "intimate" moments.

I explained to them that my boyfriend lived with me and I even told them his name, B.O.B.

Before you cast judgment, you need to know that my husband is very much aware of B.O.B.. Although he is not totally accepting of B.O.B. he has recognized the benefits of having B.O.B. in my life. Every lady has needs...

Needless to say they were shocked at my admittance. I felt it only fair to explain to them that B.O.B., one of my dearest friends and companion's is just an acronym for Battery Operated Boyfriend! :)

Do you know B.O.B. ????

Raheem Devaughn-B.O.B

Reply to this post

Post a Comment